We have some great events on tap this fall. Here is a list of what we have so far….
- Aug 31st – Learn About the Sheltowee Trace p/b the Sheltowee Trace Association – Learn about the work the STA does in helping promote and maintain Kentucky’s Long Trail.
- Sep 16th – Gear & Beer p/b Merrell – Join us for an afternoon of West Sixth Beer and prizes from Merrell and others. All proceeds benefit the Sheltowee Trace Association.
- Sep 21st – Learn About Tenkara – Join Rob Worthing from Tenkara Guides as he talks about the art of Tenkara fly fishing.
- Sep 28th – Learn About Kayak Camping – Learn from the master as Steve “Tubbo” Morgan shares his years of paddling knowledge.
- Oct 5th – Learn About Maps & Trails – Join the person who has mapped the great woods of Kentucky, Boyd Shearer of outrageGIS mapping, as he talks about trails in the Red River Gorge and Cumberland Gap National Historical Park.